Thursday, July 20, 2006

Parksville


We stumbled upon the most fantastic apartments complex called the Ocean Sands. We had an apartment right on the ocean front with an amazing mountain view. It looked so much like paradise it was unreal.

In fact there was one point I was about to walk out onto the balcony but was so taken with the wonderous scenery outside, that I didn't notice the semi transparent screen over the doorway. I walked directly into it whilst carrying a glass of milk, half covering myself in the process. I paused there for a moment, squeezed up against the screen until I realized what a fool I'd been. - (HA! HA! That was hillarious sorry people i couldnt capture the moment on camera for you guys - Bobbi)

We also had a kitchen to prepare our meals and make us feel at home. My God! We want to live here.

No comments: