Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Stanley Park

This park has a load of pretty weird sculptures and a fountain jet in the lagoon. The jet would spurt water twice every five minutes. Bobbi would miss taking its photograph each time. She finally lost interest as this was the best she caught after 12 attempts.

We sat down next to the lake to watch the geese and swans swimming around. They all came out to see if we had any food to give them. I gave one goose a bit of tissue and it readily took it. I used the same gag about 5 times on the same bird, Hee hee. The goose then started pecking at my fingers looking for food.
A bunch of passing Chinese tourists felt sorry for my bare hands being pecked and gave me some cereal to feed the geese with.

This was entertaining for a short amount of time, as they were so stupidly cute.

No comments: